SECTION X. CONCERNING GOD’S PLAN FOR THE AGES.
A. We believe that God’s eternal plan for mankind involves at least seven distinct dispensations.
1. In each dispensation, God reveals more of Himself and His truth to mankind.
2. In each dispensation, new truth places man under additional responsibility.
3. In each dispensation, man is tested as to his obedience to this responsibility.
4. In each dispensation, man is found, under every condition to fail in his duty.
B. We believe that five dispensations are past.
1. The Dispensation of Innocence began with Adam and ended with the Fall.
2. The Dispensation of Conscience began with the Fall and ended with the Flood.
3. The Dispensation of Human Government began with the Flood and ended with Abraham.
4. The Dispensation of Promise began with Abraham and ended with Moses.
5. The Dispensation of Law began with Moses and ended with Christ.
C. We believe that we are presently in the Dispensation of Grace, called the Church Age.
1. This dispensation was a mystery in the Old Testament.
2. It began with a transitional period lasting from Christ’s baptism to the day of Pentecost.
3. It involves the temporary setting aside of the nation of Israel.
4. It features the Holy Spirit calling out from among the nations the Church, the Bride of Christ, which includes all who believe, Jew and Gentile.
5. It is an age of undetermined length and will end with Christ’s pre-millennial, pre-tribulational Rapture of the Church.
a. The dead in Christ shall be raised first and given glorified bodies.
b. The living in Christ shall be changed in a moment and given glorified bodies.
c. Both shall be caught up to dwell with the Lord forever.
D. We believe that after the Rapture of the Church, a seven year Tribulation Period will take place.
1. This period is the Seventieth Week in Daniel’s Seventy Week prophecy.
2. This period returns God’s focus to Israel as a nation; it is Jewish in scope.
3. On earth, God will pour out His wrath on Christ rejecting men.
a. The Anti-christ and the False Prophet will rule the nations of men.
b. The Holy Spirit will no longer restrain evil upon the earth.
c. Plagues of natural phenomenon and supernatural proportion will fall on men.
d. Midway through this period, the Anti-christ will break his covenant with the Jews and exalt himself as god to be worshipped.
e. As a result, many Jews will reject him and believe that Jesus is the Messiah.
f. 144,000 Jewish evangelists will cover the earth with the Gospel of Christ.
g. A multitude of Gentiles will be saved as a result of their ministry.
h. These will refuse the mark of the Beast and many will die as martyrs.
i. God will gather the nations together to do battle with Christ.
j. Christ will then return and defeat the Anti-christ at the Battle of Armageddon.
k. The Anti-christ and the False Prophet will be cast into the Lake of Fire.
l. Satan will be bound and cast into the Bottomless Pit.
m. The nations will be judged and separated to begin the Millennial Kingdom.
4. In heaven, the Church will be in the presence of Christ.
a. Believers will appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ.
b. Believers will participate in the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.
c. Believers will return with Christ to rule and reign for a thousand years.
E. We believe in the Seventh Dispensation Jesus will establish His Kingdom for a thousand years.
1. This kingdom will be the fulfillment of God’s covenants to Israel.
a. To Abraham.
b. To Isaac.
c. To Jacob.
d. To David.
2. This kingdom will be governed in perfect righteousness and order.
a. Men will live without the curse of sin upon the earth in an Edenic state.
b. Men will live without Satanic temptation or interference.
c. Men will live under the reign of Christ and the supervision of His Saints.
3. This kingdom will be concluded by these events.
a. Satan will be loosed from the Bottomless Pit for a short season.
b. Satan will recruit an army of rebels to march against Christ and the Saints.
c. These rebels will be destroyed by fire at the Battle of Gog and Magog.
d. Satan will be cast into the Lake of Fire.
F. We believe that all the unsaved dead of all the ages will be judged at the Great White Throne.
1. Death and Hell will deliver up the dead, small and great, to stand before God.
2. The Book of Life will be opened to prove that their names are not found there.
3. The Books of Works will be opened to determine their degree of punishment.
4. The unsaved dead will be cast body, soul, and spirit into the Lake of Fire, forever.
G. We believe that the Saints of all the ages will dwell with God forever.
1. There will be a new heaven, a new earth, and the New Jerusalem.
2. There will be perfect and eternal righteousness and peace in the presence of God forever.
SECTION XI. CONCERNING SATAN.
A. We believe that Satan is a literal person.
1. He is a created being who fell from his privileged position through pride and ambition.
2. He is the author of sin.
3. He is the cause of the fall of man.
4. He is the declared enemy of God who through the ages has sought to usurp His throne.
5. He is the prince of the power of the air and the possessor of the power of darkness.
6. He is the accuser of the brethren; the adversary of the saints.
B. We believe that Satan will be judged and consigned to the Lake of Fire for all eternity by Jesus Christ the Lord.
SECTION XII. CONCERNING EVANGELISM AND MISSIONS.
A. We believe God has given the Church the Great Commission to proclaim the Gospel to all nations.
1. The scope of the Commission is from our Jerusalem to the uttermost parts of the world.
2. The design of the Commission is to make disciples in every nation, tribe, ethnic group, and language group who will then fulfill the Great Commission among their own people.
3. The duty of the Commission requires every believer to either give and send or go himself.
B. We believe that every believer is responsible to be a witness for Jesus Christ.
1. It is our duty to witness with a Christlike life.
2. It is our duty to witness verbally when given opportunity and enablement by the Holy Spirit.